Tonight is the first of three Friday Night Lights rides at Owasippe! As you know, the trail closes as dusk, so these three events are your only chance to ride Owasippe at night! Grab your lights, toss on an extra layer, and come check out what all the buzz is about.
And to those of you that answered our call for snow dances: THANK YOU! Lots of fresh new snow around the whole network and once again, considerably different conditions from last week’s report! Pretty much everywhere is soft with all of the fresh snow, so drop down to a couple PSI and get out there!
- Orangesicle, Gerber Kids Loop, Faz Track, and part of Matrix were groomed Thursday evening (6ish miles). Conditions are superb. Infinity and Saints’ Loop have been ridden in but not groomed. Trail hours 6a-10p.
- Last groomed by Jeff on the afternoon of 1/24. Report from Josh: “Tight, twisty, and just loose enough to be exciting. Snow is deep enough to make the snow angels fun, and not painful! 4psi is a good starting point.”
- Last groomed 1/27 AND added some previously ungroomed sections! Go find ’em!
- REMINDER: the trail closes at DUSK other than for our night ride events. Please respect the property rules so that we can all keep riding this amazing property!
- Conditions are great (soft) and the crew is working to clean up after the snowmobiles that made their way onto the trail (this is also not allowed).
- Parking passes (day and season) can be purchased ahead of time over at pathwaytoadventure.org/owasippetrails.
- Not enough traffic since the recent snow: if you’re looking for a good spot to snowshoe, this is it AND it would be super helpful to pack the trail in!
- No report