You belong with us!
When you join MEMBA, you join the world’s largest mountain biking club and support access and riding on West Michigan’s lakeshore. MEMBA members are more than just enthusiasts who love to ride mountain bikes. You’re passionate, concerned individuals who love the peace, beauty, ruggedness, and challenge of the trail. You want to change your neighborhood, your state your region, your country, the world. You want to make it a better a better place for mountain biking.
Thank you for deciding to join MEMBA!
MEMBA is an Affiliate Chapter of the International Mountain Bicycling Association (IMBA) – when you join MEMBA, you also become a member of IMBA. Your membership will not only help build and maintain local trails, it will help ensure our voice is heard in local, state and national government as well.
How does MEMBA use your membership dues?
- Insurance for our trail workers and the trail building tools
- Tools and supplies for trail building
- Bringing IMBA Trail Crews into town to train our builders
- Professional trail building consulting
- Feeding our trail crews on workdays
- Legal consultation and representation for local land use and agreements
- Every MEMBA staff and board member is a volunteer (no salaries paid)
MEMBA & IMBA – Membership Benefits
- Free digital subscription to Mountain Bike Action magazine
- A discount on a new Subaru via IMBA’s VIP program
- Discounts on over 100 brands of bike and outdoor gear through ExpertVoice.com
- 15% discount on Water-to-Go bottles
- Spot discounted injury insurance for mountain bikers. IMBA members get Spot for just $69.99 for an entire year
- Better trails!
Your support is critical in helping MEMBA and IMBA work with local land managers, demonstrating that we will continue to build and maintain sustainable trails AND be responsible trail users. Most importantly, you will be helping us develop future trail opportunities and improve our current local trails.