Last weekend’s bits of snow ended up making (some) trails surprisingly rideable! The mixture of sun, upper-freezing temps, and some more snow late this week should make for a decent weekend of trail conditions (at least at Owasippe)! Keep in mind there’s likely still plenty of ice despite what you see; ride accordingly.
If you’ve been enjoying the lovely trail conditions this winter, please consider buying a winter supporter sticker! This helps offset the cost of gas and equipment that our volunteer groomers so graciously run. They can be purchased online and we’ll send it to you!
Thanks to Motion Dynamics Corporation and Team Velo City Cycles for sponsoring grooming efforts at Owasippe and Riley! Are you interested in sponsoring grooming efforts at a MEMBA trail? Send us an e-mail! email@example.com
- No report
- No report; 3″ fresh snow on Thursday night
Riley – sponsored by Team Velo City Cycles
- Icy, report from earlier in the week: “from 1-10 it’s a -5”
Owasippe – sponsored by Motion Dynamics Corporation
- Fresh groom this afternoon (Friday, 2/25) and looking surprisingly great. Well, the great grooming is very not surprising, but the conditions look amazing!
- REMINDER: the trail closes at DUSK other than for our night ride events. Please respect the property rules so that we can all keep riding this amazing property!
- Parking passes (day and season) can be purchased ahead of time over at pathwaytoadventure.org/owasippetrails.
- No reports
- “Soft and slushy” is the report from Monday