Hopefully you found some of the good conditions that were around last weekend because it’s looking like we’ve reached the end! If you want to get out on the ice, today’s likely your last chance. The good news is that 50s this weekend should be a nice kickstart to making our way to spring riding! We’ll be back in freeze/thaw territory which means fragile trails, so please take care and we’ll all be kicking up dirt in no time!
Tonight’s final Friday Night Lights ride at Owasippe has been cancelled. We’re grateful to have at least gotten one in this year and look forward to trying again next year! Are you interested in Friday night rides throughout the rest of the year (at any trails)? Let us know!
If you’ve been enjoying the lovely trail conditions this winter, please consider buying a winter supporter sticker! This helps offset the cost of gas and equipment that our volunteer groomers so graciously run. They can be purchased online and we’ll send it to you!
Thanks to Motion Dynamics Corporation and Team Velo City Cycles for sponsoring grooming efforts at Owasippe and Riley! Are you interested in sponsoring grooming efforts at a MEMBA trail? Send us an e-mail! firstname.lastname@example.org
For updates before the trail report next week, check West Michigan Trail Conditions and @ridememba on Facebook.
- “Mosquito Creek trails are frozen solid mixture of ice, frozen snow with frozen dirt and mud on southern exposure sections of trail.”
Riley – sponsored by Team Velo City Cycles
- No report
Owasippe – sponsored by Motion Dynamics Corporation
- “80% ice, 15% grippy snow covered ice and 5% frozen dirt. Pucker factor even with full studs 8 outta 10, and the ice covered downhills off the chart.”
- The final Friday Night Lights ride tonight has been cancelled due to conditions 😔
- REMINDER: the trail closes at DUSK other than for our night ride events. Please respect the property rules so that we can all keep riding this amazing property!
- Parking passes (day and season) can be purchased ahead of time over at pathwaytoadventure.org/owasippetrails.
- No report
- Think spring! Our Dig In campaign to fund the pump track build is wrapping up at the end of the month. If we hit $2k in donations by then, we get a $2k match! We’re so close! We’re currently about $500 short of that mark, so any contributions help; click here to view the campaign and donate!
- No report